I was so excited to get home from New York and see my shipment of bracelets and necklaces in my mailbox from Healing Amber! The other cool part was deciding which color and style to wear.
The kids and husband were also pretty excited since I’ve been talking non-stop about the benefits of wearing amber. Originally I wanted to carry Amber necklaces at Baby Time because they are used as teething necklaces for babies. Not for gnawing on or chewing, but instead to wear as a pain reliever. Oh heck, let me just copy/paste from HealingAmber.ca:
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin’s warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber’s anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies
How do amber healing beads work?
Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease. Amber is unique and has amazing results which are all natural. Baltic Amber is a traditional European baby teething remedy which has become popular all over the world.
- To clean ~ wipe with a damp cloth.
- Can I wear it in the pool or shower? Absolutely, it may even help with absorption!
- Are amber necklaces safe? As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Amber necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring and not a magnetic clasp. But…..