Sore, cracked nipples? Mama’s got just the safe, soothing breastfeeding balm for you! Natural Nipple Butter was the first lanolin free nipple cream and the first verified non GMO nipple cream too. It’s not a bit sticky, so it smooths on like, well, butter!
Clinically tested, hospital recommended, Certified by Oregon Tilth and Non-GMO Project Verified, Natural Nipple Butter is a safe, zero toxin calendula nipple cream for nursing mamas, and anyone with dry, cracked skin. Read the reviews! Chapped cheeks? Check! Dry elbows? Yup. And of course, healing help for nipples that are taking a beating from breastfeeding. Safe for baby too – no need to wash it off before nursing! Apply after each feeding, or as needed on lips, cheeks, heels and elbows.
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Toxin free, rated 1 on EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
- Clinically tested
- Dermatologically reviewed
Why are there little white specks in my Natural Nipple Butter?
No worries, mama, those pearl-like bits are just natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. They will melt in your fingers and be as effective as ever!
Some mamas have concerns about wool allergies and pesticide exposure with lanolin, and we strive to make sure Earth Mama products are as worry-free as possible.
What else do mamas use it for?
- breast pump lube
- backup diaper cream
- cover and protect scrapes and abrasions
- chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- doggie hot spots (and beastie nipples too!)
- moisturize new tattoos
- one intrepid mama used it to remove chewing gum from her child’s hair!