– Clear out your stash and make some cash!
– Pick up new-to-you diapers to try!
– Find great deals on baby carriers and accessories!
Our next Resale event is March 25th, 2018!
Join us September 17th, 4-6pm , 2017 at Baby Time in the NewBo District to shop the sale.
Show up early for the best deals!
There is NO entrance fee to shop this event!
In addition to the consignment sale, new products will be on sale in-store while supplies last.
*Please, NO STROLLERS during this sale. If you bring a baby – be sure to wear them.*
Want to shop before the crowds? CONSIGN!!! We will hold a pre-sale for all consignors & VIPs on Sunday, September 17th from 3-4pm.
Want to participate in the consignment sale? Please read through the following carefully. Here are the details:
– Items that are acceptable include all types of cloth diapers and accessories, and baby carriers and accessories. All sale items must be clean and will not be put out if they are dirty/smell/too used to sell. Recalled baby carriers will not be accepted, nor will other baby gear.
– Cost to be a consigner is $10. This is a one-time fee that you pay to set up your account with Baby Time. You won’t have to pay this fee again in future resales! If you have already sold – just stop by to drop off your items and double check that your information is still current.
– You are responsible for tagging your own items. Each item needs to be tagged with your First Initial, Last Name, your price, and any other useful information that might help it sell (like SIZE, brand, description). The tag needs to be attached securely so it doesn’t fall off and you get credit for the sale, but make sure you don’t put any pins through PUL! We prefer sellers to avoid the use of stickers as tags. Diaper/safety pins through product tags and card stock or index card stock for price tags are the preferred method.
– Sale items must be dropped off at Baby Time between 11:00 am Friday, 9/8 and Friday, 9/15 at 4:00PM.
– Please complete this online form
BEFORE DROP OFF. You get to shop Sunday, 9/17 from 3-4. The public sale will run afterwards from 4-6pm.
– We’ll be running all the sales through our system in the store, to allow buyers to use credit cards and to calculate sales tax.
– You get 70% of your sales back in cash in the form of a written check, or 90% in Baby Time Gift Cards that will expire 45 days after they are issued. We will collect and pay sales taxes. We will also process all credit card payments.
– Unsold items will be returned to you and must be picked up within 1 week of the close of the sale, which is Saturday, 9/23.
– After 9/23, all unclaimed items will be donated to Families Helping Families of Iowa or another appropriate nonprofit.
Pricing: you set your prices. However, here is a good guideline:
– 50% of new for items in good, usable condition
– Hard to find prints: 10-20% less than the average of the 3 latest listings online that you can find for that print.
– Heavily Stained, tattered items, 25% of new price or less.