Join us for the Spring Resale event at Baby Time! May 21st from 4-7pm (for shoppers) and Consigners/VIPS get earlybird shopping from 2-4pm.
Drop off your items starting Friday, May 12th 10am and ending Friday, May 19th at 5pm! You must register and pay your registration fee before dropping off!
– Clear out your stash and make some cash!
– Pick up new-to-you diapers to try!
– Find great deals on baby carriers and accessories!
Join us May 21st, 4-7pm at Baby Time in the NewBo District to shop the sale.
Show up early for the best deals!
There is NO entrance fee to shop this event!
In addition to the consignment sale, new products will be on sale in-store while supplies last.
*Please, NO STROLLERS during this sale. If you bring a baby – be sure to wear them.*
Want to shop before the crowds? CONSIGN!!! We will hold a pre-sale for all consignors & VIPs on Sunday, May 21st from 2-4pm.
Want to participate in the consignment sale? Please read through the following carefully. Here are the details:
– Items that are acceptable include all types of cloth diapers and accessories, and baby carriers and accessories. Recalled baby carriers will not be accepted, nor will other baby gear. All sale items must be clean.
– Cost to be a consigner is $10. This is a one-time fee that you pay to set up your account with Baby Time. You won’t have to pay this fee again in future resales!
– You are responsible for tagging your own items. Each item needs to be tagged with your First Initial, Last Name, your price, and any other useful information that might help it sell (like size, brand, description). The tag needs to be attached securely so it doesn’t fall off and you get credit for the sale, but make sure you don’t put any pins through PUL! We prefer sellers to avoid the use of stickers as tags. Diaper/safety pins through product tags and card stock or index card stock for price tags are the preferred method.
– Sale items must be dropped off at Baby Time between 11:00 am Friday, May 12 and Friday, May 19th at 5:00PM.
– Please complete this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/
– We’ll be running all the sales through our system in the store, to allow buyers to use credit cards and to calculate sales tax.
– You get 70% of your sales back in cash in the form of a written check, or 90% in Baby Time Gift Cards that will expire 45 days after they are issued. We will collect and pay sales taxes. We will also process all credit card payments.
– Unsold items will be returned to you and must be picked up within 2 weeks of the close of the sale, which is Saturday, June 3rd by 4pm. If you plan on donating your unsold items, please indicate that on your signup form.
– After June 3rd, all unclaimed items will be donated to Families Helping Families of Iowa or another appropriate nonprofit.
Pricing: you set your prices. However, here is a good guideline:
– 50% of new for items in good, usable condition
– Hard to find prints: 10-20% less than the average of the 3 latest listings online that you can find for that print.
– Heavily Stained, tattered items, 25% of new price or less.